Friday, May 3, 2013

WELCOME POST TOPPERS


I have been working on these Welcome Post Toppers orders and I finally mailed some off today!










IN THE WORKS............















FINISHED SET


This is the post - nice if I would have
 pictured the whole post-



It is too late to order a set for Mother's Day
But ....it makes a great gift year round

SET $25.00 it  INCLUDES.....

Post  and 2 toppers of choice

additional toppers $7.00 each

I designed a few of the toppers as requests
for some of my customers...I just added the
Witch Hat and am working on Thanksgiving
                                                                and Christmas designs



Add caption
A couple of new toppers a customer ordered...

  •      Dangle leg Turkey
  •      Christmas Tree Trio  bundle


These would be a great addition for those
who are collecting Welcome Post Toppers

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute and creative! You do a great job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! How do you inter change them???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still selling these? My mother has a post but would like new toppers and I think these would fit.

    ReplyDelete