Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 Valentine's Day designs

2014 Valentine's Day designs........

 .
Each year I  do a new font for LOVE letters
I saw a font on Pinterest I fell in love with - 
I drew up my own templete 
I think they turned out Great!

a finished set is $17.00
if you want to DIY the wood letters only are $13.00
(I think they would look great just painted red, or black)

these are 8" letters painted red with a Valentine mix of papers

(in case you are wondering - yes this is the same font as our Januray Girls Craft night project shown below)
these are 6" letters - gold ribbon - hanging on bras pegs - rustic board
you can sign up to join us at the event & see other project choices on my FB page, or the Ransom.made FB page








Chevron LOVE sign
Bead board backing - wooden LOVE letters faced with chevron paper
$18.00

No comments:

Post a Comment