Thursday, May 1, 2014

PATRIOTIC DESIGNS 

 It has been a few weeks since our Ransom.made "Spring Event"....
 I have been filling orders for all of you wonderful RMD Customers - THANKS!
 I am finally caught up!

Up Next?   PATRIOTIC DESIGNS 

                                               
                                                   
                                           I saw something like this a while ago 
                                           I have been dying to try my hand at 
                                                  it was suggested I make it
                                                                  so I did! 
Can be hung on a door, or a wall
but - I made both sides the same
so it can be hung as shown (like a wind chime)
looks great blowing in the wind!
$14.00


I have a couple of other new designs I am working on
will post soon


No comments:

Post a Comment