Friday, June 6, 2014

I am getting excited about our upcoming Ransom.made Autumn Event!

It is not until October 10th and 11th, but I am getting started on Halloween, and Thanksgiving  designs I know you will all like!

I am organizing my workshop (aka Garage) so I can get serious about it!

I am using this old set of canisters I found to hold some of my small stuff that I  use all the time
I also found this wooden painters box - it is divided in sections - great for brushes
I collect old tool boxes, I guess this is a tool box of sorts

I have been gathering wire baskets, they are very useful - I keep small wood scraps in this large one
I use the smaller ones for customers orders, and projects in progress - keeping all the supplies for each in one spot - works out great - just grab the basket, and craft away



No comments:

Post a Comment